Raya & Jib

Raya & Jib
Raya's Current Boyfriend JIB - Photo by Theresa Berg @ www.teresabergphotography.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY to ALL MY RAYA PUPPIES

Today it is Scorch, Summer and Idgie's 1st Birthdays.  Oh my... where did this last year go??   Here is a photo of my darling sweet boy Scorch just minutes old.  OK... I think I'm going to cry....
This next photo of Idgie giving me a Kiss and of my darling Scorch looking at the camera.  They were 9 weeks old here.
Here is a photo of Idgie and new new mama, Terry.  Idgie was about 10 weeks old there.
Here is our beautiful Summer (on the left) and Scorch at about 6 months of age.  OK... so my Scorch looks like a hooligan.  He'd been running through the wet grass that morning and looks like a drowned rat :)

No comments: